Info / Terms

Reseller

Tappa Trading are the Nordic dealer for Leadertech Machinery CO LTD. It is a large Chinese manufacturer that can supply most types of machines with high quality.


Terms & Conditions

Our machines are invoiced with 40% upon order recognition and the remaining 60%  balance payment before delivery from the factory in China.

Financing

Through our partner Wasa Kredit we can offer various financing options. We are happy to calculate monthly costs on your particular machine.

Guarantee

We provide a 12 month warranty for mechanical failure. On electrical faults and electronic components 6 month warranty. Our machines have a warranty for manufacturing defects for 12 months from the installation date or 18 months max from the manufacturing date, whichever comes first. The warranty does not cover damage caused by transport damage, storage damage, accidents, carelessness or improper handling. The warranty does not cover damage caused by electrical faults etc. in your plant.

The warranty does not apply if repairs, alterations or modifications have been made to the machine without our written consent. If the machine is used more than 8 hours daily, the compensation will be reduced proportionally.
The warranty applies to parts which the manufacturer considers to be indisputable manufacturing defects. Wear parts and parts damaged by incorrect use are not replaced.
Parts replaced by the warranty are delivered free of charge. Accommodation and travel expenses for on-site repair of our technicians are reimbursed by the customer.
Compensation for any damage or loss of production due to machine failure is not provided.

Spare parts

We keep most parts in stock in Sweden for quick distribution to customers.

CE marking.

All machines we sell are CE-marked and comply with European standards in terms of safety, electrical standards and more.

Delivery

The machines are normally offered including freight to customers. The customer is responsible for making the truck or similar available for unloading.

Delivery time

The delivery time is normally about 10-12 weeks from when the first payment came to us. On special machines the delivery time may be slightly longer.

Installation

The machines can be installed by technicians from us. The customer is then responsible for making lifting aids such as a truck etc. available. The customer is responsible for ensuring that electricity, compressed air and the like are located in the place where the machine is to be installed.

Training

Machine start-up and training of staff can be provided by us.

Software

Control programs are included in all machines. Cad and Camprogram can be delivered by us. We can supply complete solutions including computer. (Requests for quotation)